Region Manager for Magento 2
Region Manager expands the merchant’s power and provides full management of states and regions. It allows the handling of a list of states/regions displayed in the dropdown to customers.
Most countries in Magento by default don’t contain states/regions. Region Manager provides a feature to add regions to all countries. This will affect the checkout shipping and billing address. Customers will see the available regions/states for the added countries on checkout and also in their account in the customer address management section.
If regions/states are added for all country then customers can’t type any state name like a capital case or wrong spelling so Region Manager removes the duplicate and wrong regions/states issue. You can see proper maintained regions/states in your reports.
- Free to use
- Easy to reach the module
- Add states/regions for countries which weren’t included out of the box and edit existing
- Easy Installation and up-gradation.
- Multi-stores are supported
- Multiple languages are supported
- Fully compatible with Magento 2 latest version
- No database knowledge needed
- Tested extension
- Allow you to Enable/Disable Delete Orders Extension through the admin.
- 100% open-source
- Restrict other admin users to delete order functionality.
Please send your query to the following email: